Our free online subtitles translator tool can quickly translate subtitles from one language to another without any costs. Daily Quota is applied and a limited free subtitles files for each user.
Our paid online subtitles translator tool is using PAY AS YOU GO technique for calculating the translation costs for your subtitles. Our translation costs will be calculated according to your subtitles size.
Why pay fixed amount of money for translating your favorite movies subtitles? Why pay the same amount of money for short TV episodes and for long movies?
Our online subtitles translator tool can quickly translate subtitles from one language to another without any limits “for paid translation” and with limits “for free translation”. This is a simple utility that allows you to make a rough machine translation of a subtitle file from one language to another. So if you have a copy of a film but the only subtitle you can find for it is English “for example”, you can translate the subtitle file through this page to make a copy that should be good enough for you at least to follow the plot of the film.
We Support Many Subtitles File Format:
1. SubRip (SRT) subtitles file format “perhaps the most basic of all subtitle formats and our first format to support”. SubRip (SubRip Text) subtitles files are named with the extension .srt “or simply SRT subtitles file format”, which is supported by most modern media players.
2. SubStation Alpha (or Sub Station Alpha), abbreviated SSA, is a subtitle file format that allows for more advanced subtitles than the conventional SRT and similar formats. SubStation Alpha (or Sub Station Alpha) subtitles files are named with the extension .ssa “or simply SSA subtitles file format”.
3. Advanced SubStation Alpha (ASS) subtitles file format is a script for more advanced subtitles than SSA. It is able to produce anything from simple texts to manual graphic editing used in karaoke. Advanced SubStation Alpha (ASS) subtitles files are named with the extension .ass “or simply ASS subtitles file format”.
4. MicroDVD (SUB) is a subtitles file format for digital video. MicroDVD (SUB) subtitles files are named with the extension .sub “or simply SUB subtitles file format”.
If you faced any issue with this tool, please contact us, and give us your subtitle file name.
How to Use This Tool
- Select the original subtitle file with the “Browse…” button.
- Select the language of your original subtitle file “translate from language”.
- Select the new language for your subtitle file “translate to language” .
- Select the translation method “Free or Paid”
- Press the “Costs Calculation!” button, and your translation costs will be calculated depending on the size of your subtitle “no costs applied in case of free translation”.
- In the new page, you find a free translation button or paid PAYPAL button, depending on what you selected.